recent projects delivered by
- Strategic review of the Corporate centre of a complex $2 billion public sector organisation in the midst of sizable changes in government policy and funding. Hofmeyr Consulting designed a framework of organisational capabilities that were critical for the Corporate centre into the future, and then gathered detailed survey data from the Board and Executive team. This enabled an analysis of where the organisation needed to re-align Corporate functions and make organisational structure decisions with a high degree of confidence.
- Development of a conceptual Framework for Workforce KPIs across a large diverse workforce (~400 000) in order to drive improvement on key factors across the workforce, but also identify KPIs for segments of the larger workforce for specific outcomes. The key focus of the Framework is to create predictive relationships between business outcomes and workforce KPIs to inform strategic decision making.
- Implementation of an organisational re-design for a large Australian digital learning business. Hofmeyr Consulting validated the design already completed by the executive team, and advised on the implementation of the org structure including change management strategies.
- Whole-of-organisation re-design to support strategic transformation and fundamental changes in the client’s operating environment. Hofmeyr Consulting led the leadership team to translate the strategic imperatives into the design of an enterprise value chain. The value chain design uncovered the requirement for a customer focused matrix organisational structure. Next Beatrice, utilising specialised sub-teams of leaders, facilitated the development of high level business processes, which then informed the structure and information technology requirements. Beatrice supported the Board and the Executive team to develop KPI’s that would ensure the business results and cultural shift the organisation requires.
- Re-design of a Marketing function to respond to sizable shifts in the organisation’s strategic environment, and meet internal customer’s requirements more responsively. The final design included a model to describe the repositioning of Marketing, the key capabilities required by the organisation and the organisational structure for the function.
- Review and re-design of an Information and Communication Technology function to meet rapidly changing requirements of their customers, and deliver a more efficient service.
- Review and re-design of a Finance and Administration function to more closely meet internal and external stakeholder expectations, and accommodate SAP Finance changes on organisational structure.
- An evaluation of organisational re-structuring across a large organisation, over the previous 3 years with the intent to evaluate the effectiveness of these changes, and make recommendations to further improve organisational performance.
- Design of a new strategy, organisational structure and key business processes for a Human Resources function.
- The analysis of current Organisational Change Management (OCM) capability and delivery within a division of a complex multi-national company. The complexity and speed of change (SAP implementation, changes in operating model and organisational structure, large capital projects, etc.) was impacting the operations’ ability to meet production targets in a safe and cost effective way. Beatrice presented an OCM strategy and recommendations to integrate the numerous change streams and advised the executive team on their roles as change leaders.
- Change Management of an Operating Model change impacting the following functions within a resources company: Finance, ICT, HR, Supply, Projects, External Affairs, Health, safety & environment.
- A Business Planning, Balanced Scorecard and Performance Management implementation that engages 2400 employees across dozens of locations, in the cascading of business objectives and developing a high performance culture.
- Led the multi-disciplinary design and implementation of a global Leadership and Management Development Program for a multi-national across 5 continents.